Friday, April 12, 2013

Self-consciousness


There is something hidden here
Haunting inside like a fever
Bursting strangely and in silence
Subconsciously breeding violence

Motivating to bring thunder
But there’s nothing going under
Swollen souls gripped with desire
But the fear devours fire

Disaffection – I transpire
But uncertain of my power
I still hide from these delusions
That swarm over my seclusion

And which way should I be going,
While I don’t know what I’m doing?
And with constant hesitation
I can’t choose the right intention…

There is something hidden here
Haunting inside like a fever
Multitude of high hopes shouting
That won’t let me go not wanting

To create a better conscience
And move outside of the monster
That has shunned all my perfection
Leaving me with contradictions

Basically, I’m overloaded
Strolling through halls overcrowded
Each one staring and approving
Each one judging and deluding.

Enlighten me with inner knowledge
Which’s been hidden by destroyers
Who infect all with illusions
And against my breeding visions

Never let the higher being
Spring into the light of living
For it seems that all the power
Is dismissed by fear and sorrow

Now I’m conscious of all horrors
Of the world that slowly swallows
All the souls and innocence -
Labyrinths of abhorrence

No comments:

Post a Comment