Friday, April 12, 2013

To Isis


Into the darkness, searching the light
Thus I tell the outer world good-night
Into my Isis’ warm open arms,
I submit to you, goddess of law
Reaching into my deeper depths
I find the blossoming eternal breath
And dedicate this unto you
Presenting with the most delicate wreath
Accept my offer of offerings
Myself as your servant just at your feet
Humbly awoken by thy grace in heavens
I go and bow to you, my sweetest desire
To reside in your presence is the most grateful gift
As time bends around our eternal peace
Under your protection, mother of Horus
I give in my power for your guidance, mighty
For thou art the star of the north
The gleam of the morn
The pearl of the west
The queen of the south
The mighty cross of four sides
In the sky your essence resides
And reigns upon and above

No comments:

Post a Comment